Luke Graham attended Dorcan Comprehensive School in Swindon before studying at The University of Sheffield to read Economics and Social Policy. After completing his degree, Luke went into accounting and finance, working in industry for 11 years before being elected as MP for Ochil & South Perthshire in 2017.
Luke is a qualified accountant, whose career to date saw him working and living in the UK, Asia and the United States of America. Luke has worked for large multinationals, start-ups and established his own small company.
Luke has had a political interest since his student days, but only stepped back into front-line campaigning because of the 2014 Scottish Referendum, which coming from a truly British mix of Scottish-English-Irish heritage made the issue of separation very close to his heart. Since the 2014 referendum he has been actively involved in British politics, standing as the Conservative & Unionist candidate in Ochil & South Perthshire in 2015 and campaigning alongside MSPs and councillors in the constituency since then.
Luke’s manifesto for Ochil & South Perthshire can be found here; Luke has been championing Scotland and has 5 clear priorities he is determined to deliver for Ochil & South Perthshire (OSP):
· Sort Brexit and say no to Indyref2 - make OSP referendum free!
· Deliver more local investment, building on the £70m+ already secured for Perth & Kinross and Clackmannanshire between 2017 and 2019
· Protect our environment and tackle Climate Change - fight for sustainable, green jobs and champion renewable energy in OSP
· Boost our rural economy and encourage regeneration of towns and villages
· Continue supporting constituents and local community groups; fundraising, promoting, contributing - volunteers are the backbone of our community and deserve their MPs support.
Outside of politics Luke will be found running across the countryside, training for his second Tough Mudder and attempting to cook for friends/guests (expect pasta).